How To Delete TikTok Account On Computer
Tiktok is one of those apps that gained a lot of popularity in a very short span of time. It’s a very simple app that allows you to create short videos and post them on the app. It has a lot of subscribers and even allows you to grow your subscriber base by joining or creating groups and interacting with fellow users.
Any app or service that has millions of users is bound to have flaws. This is especially true when it comes to user data. After all, it is their data, and they have a right to know how it’s handled and what happens to it. But some people came on that platform but didn’t like to use this app and wanted to delete their TikTok account permanently. So here we share a procedure on how to delete TikTok account on computer that will be very helpful to you. So keep reading;
Step by Step Guide on How to Delete TikTok Account on Computer
As you know, TikTok is the most famous social media platform in the world, whereas Millions of people are using it daily. But, TikTok is not a friendly application for mobile. You’ll face lots of problems by using it.
Moreover, many people don’t like to use TikTok, so they want to delete their account, but they can’t find any solution. Therefore, we shared the step-by-step guide to how you can delete your TikTok account on a computer. So just you can follow my guide, which will be very helpful to delete your TikTok account on windows easily.
- On your computing device, log in to your TikTok account.
- In the lower right corner of the screen, click the “Me” button. It will take you to the settings menu page for your account.
- Click the three vertical dots in the top right-hand corner of your account page.
- Select “Manage account” from the sidebar menu that appears.
- Apart from the other alternatives at the top, you’ll see an actionable item labeled “Delete account” in the bottom center section of your screen. Just click on that link.
- Tiktok will request your password as verification. Click “Continue” after typing it in the entry box.
- The following screen has a few Tiktok warnings, such as the deletion of all your material and the storage of your private data on the firm’s server for a number of days. Then select the “Delete account” option.
- Another pop-up message appears, verifying the activity. You select “Delete” from this menu. After you click this button, your account will be deactivated for 30 days and then deleted.
- You will then receive an email confirming the entire procedure.
Every social networking site manages accounts in a unique way. Some may let you suspend or disable your account so that you can return to it later, while others will simply delete everything. You can learn more about what happens to everything in your TikTok account after you remove it in the sections below.
The 30-day waiting period to delete your account has both advantages and disadvantages. On the plus side, you have the option to stop the procedure, and there’s nothing else you need to do within that period to completely remove your TikTok account. All you have to do now is wait 30 days for it to finish the procedure. The disadvantage is that you can’t speed up the 30-day procedure or delete your account. All you have to do now is wait.
If you are looking for a way how to delete your Tiktok account on computer, you might be wondering if it’s possible to delete your Tiktok account on a computer. The answer is yes; it’s very easy to delete your Tiktok account on a computer. The process for deleting your Tiktok account on a computer will be the same as deleting it on your mobile device. Also, it will take 30 days to delete the procedure of your TikTok account.
Thank you for reading! We hope you have understood all the procedures in this post.
How To Start A Press On Nail Business
Why Is My Business Not Showing Up On Google
How To Start A Photography Business With No Experience
What is Business Connectivity Services
What Type of Business Organization Generates the Most Total Sales
How Would The Airline Industry Use Business Intelligence?